From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox update results in Yahoo request for newer version
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 23:04:45
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Yeah, my wife's 32-bit machine is still blocked. My son's 32-bit
3 > machine which hasn't been updated yet is still fine as is my 64-bit
4 > machine.
5 >
6 > Logically so far I do think it's a Gentoo problem. If it was specific
7 > to some Yahoo server that my house is pointed at it would have been at
8 > least consistent on my wife's & son's machines, or so I think.
9 >
10 > Strange problem.
11
12 What's the exact URL you have set for your homepage? I'll be able to
13 track down which team to poke if I have that.
14
15 kashani, works at Yahoo.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list