From: Bill Roberts <billbalt@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vmware/xorg.conf issues
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:24:27
1 Richard
2
3 I tried all of your suggestions, without success. See inline comments:
4
5 Note device and monitor section of xorg.conf at end:
6
7 I've had one further idea. I have a 4-port kvm switch (Cybex), it has
8 never interferred with anything in the past four or five years. Wonder
9 if. . . , maybe that could be having an effect.
10
11 One other thought. In full screen, ever other line is black, giving
12 the awful looking screen. Couldn't that have something to do with
13 interlacing?? Wish I understood all of this better.
14