From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openshot-2.0.6.ebuild
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 22:32:13
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Thursday 24 March 2016 11:54:03 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I'm not sure if this has changed but I think it used to be recommended
5 >> not to set Python 3 stuff to active, at the time anyway. That may have
6 >> changed. I read that either here or on -dev a good while back. May
7 >> want to see what others think on this or it could be that everything you
8 >> use works fine that way.
9 > I saw that too, and I've always been sure to eselect python to 2.7, but for
10 > a long time now the installation CD has come with 3.3 or 3.4 set, so I
11 > assume it's okay to eselect 3.4 nowadays.
15 Sounds like it is safe. I can't recall when I read that but it has been
16 a good while. I guess I missed the change. Makes me wonder if it is
17 safe for me to switch over. <thinking>
18
19 Dale
20