From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openshot-2.0.6.ebuild
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:19:14
1 On Thursday 24 March 2016 11:54:03 Dale wrote:
2
3 > I'm not sure if this has changed but I think it used to be recommended
4 > not to set Python 3 stuff to active, at the time anyway. That may have
5 > changed. I read that either here or on -dev a good while back. May
6 > want to see what others think on this or it could be that everything you
7 > use works fine that way.
8
9 I saw that too, and I've always been sure to eselect python to 2.7, but for
10 a long time now the installation CD has come with 3.3 or 3.4 set, so I
11 assume it's okay to eselect 3.4 nowadays.
14 Rgds
15 Peter
16
17 linux counter 5290, 1994/04/23