From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] See bootup/poweroff screen?
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 06:17:44
You may want to read this post and try this method too. I did this ages ago and on occasion, it helps. http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7682938.html#7682938 It should scroll to it but it's the second post that is made by PeGa! that may help. The messages go to this file: /var/log/rc.log Dale :-) :-) * *