From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No /dev/sda1 with Klingston usb disk. Wrong lsusb output.
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:29:37
1 On 4/18/06, Frédéric Grosshans
2 <frederic.grosshans.1995@×××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 > The first time I saw those 32 MB (a few days ago, when the key worked
4 > and was almost empty), df -h told me there was 1006 MB left on the key.
5
6 Wait, it worked before under Linux? I don't think you mentioned that
7 previously. Was this on the same computer?
8
9 The other possiblity I can think of is that this is a difference
10 between the USB 1.1 vs 2.0 interfaces. I noticed it is the uhci
11 driver that is interfacing with the device. Does the computer have
12 2.0 ports, and if so, do you have the EHCI driver enabled? Have you
13 tried a different port? Is this plugged in directly, or through a
14 hub?
15
16 -Richard
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list