From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] OT: Any interest in a postfix/milter bridge?
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:04:26
1 > every mail filter I need fits nicely into postfix. Which one are you
2 > having problems with?
3
4 I'd like to be able to run MIMEDefang, but it's milter only.
7 > and I don't think this is the place to discuss enhancements to postfix,
8 > go join postfix-user and discuss it with the developers.
9
10 Which is why I marked the subject as OT. I didn't want to post to the
11 postfix user yet because I didn't want to cast such a wide net; the smaller
12 group of postfix users on this list would help me gauge whether to pursue
13 fishing in the larger sea...
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list