From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: kde 3.5.9 revdep-rebuild
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 12:31:06
1 On Thursday 22 May 2008 15:49:58 James wrote:
2
3 > kdelibs was the culprit. Rebuilding that with an explicit USE flag for
4 > aRTS allowed the rest of the packages to build successfully.
5 >
6 > > I'm going to log out and back in to see if this makes any difference.
7 >
8 > Yep, after rebooting (exiting kde hung) all is fine now.
9
10 Sounds to me like the consequences of upgrading KDE while it's running. I
11 always stop KDE it it's to be upgraded, and work in a text console.
14 Rgds
15 Peter
16 --
17 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list