From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is there a way to misconfigure USB ports in the kernel?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 21:46:30
1 On 2021-03-31, Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > On 2021.03.31 16:28, Grant Edwards wrote:
3 >
4 >> Many years ago, there was an X11 man page and gnu info viewer that I
5 >> used to use, but I can't remember the name of it. This was probably
6 >> 20+ years ago (pre GTK and Qt), so the chances that it's still around
7 >> are small...
8 >
9 > Perhaps x11-apps/xman?
10
11 I do remember using xman closer to 30 years ago, but what I was
12 thinking of was something a bit newer and fancier than that -- I
13 recall it also being able to navigate info pages. Or I may be
14 conflating two different apps: one for man and one for info.
15
16 It may have been tkinfo or tkman
17
18 http://math-www.uni-paderborn.de/~axel/tkinfo/
19 https://sourceforge.net/projects/tkman/
22 > I remember it as you do, but have not used it in years, so I'm not
23 > sure if this is it or not. The info command also seems to have
24 > access to man pages, but it doesn't seem the most obvious way to get
25 > there.