From: lee <lee@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 18:47:24
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 >> That doesn't keep me from noticing that what is being said is very
4 >> different from what is being done. If the bunch of people wants to
5 >> change that, /they/ need to do so.
9 > I recommend you brush up on your social skills.
10 >
11 > Figuring out what people really mean as opposed to what they say
12 > (because those 2 never map exactly) is a very useful skill to cultivate,
13 > things are seldom as they appear to your eyes.
14
15 No problem, I already figured it out. That still doesn't mean anyone
16 else could solve their problem for them.