From: bobwxc <bobwxc@××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel source (gentoo-sources) ignore CC=
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 15:12:48
1 在 2021/1/23 上午2:33, Dan Egli 写道:
2 > Hey all. I have an OLD laptop that I'm trying to compile the latest
3 > Gentoo for (don't ask, it's a long story). To help speed things up, I
4 > installed distcc on the laptop and on another linux computer. But when
5 > I try to compile the kernel source into a workable kernel, it
6 > completely ignores the CC definition and calls i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
7 > for it's C compiler. The kernel tree is too complicated for me to
8 > understand the make hierarchy used, so I can't look in the Makefile(s)
9 > to see if it's getting overridden somewhere in there.
10 >
11 > Short of replacing i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc with a symlink to distcc,
12 > what can be done to fix this?
13 >
14 > Thanks!
15 >
16 How did you change the CC definition?
17 Could you please tell us the command you use?
18
19 Or you can search "CC" in kernel makefile, there is a line like
20     CC              = $(CROSS_COMPILE)gcc
21 to define CC compiler.
24 bobwxc
25 F645 5C7A 08E8 A637 24C6 D59E 36E9 4EAB B53E 516B

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature