From: Catalin Grigoroscuta <c.grigoroscuta@×××××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to safely unmerge a package
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:16:43
1 Hi,
2
3 Thanks a lot for the replies, I managed to get qpkg working.
4
5 However, it's very interesting that I asked for a way to achieve the
6 functionality of a deprecated tool with the current tools.
7 Everybody explained to me how to obtain the deprecated tool, yet nobody
8 answered to "how to do this with the new tools".
9 So, what is the reason for qpkg is deprecated, after all?
10
11 Regards,
12 Catalin
13
14 Michael Kintzios wrote:
15 >
16 >> -----Original Message-----
17 >> From: Neil Bothwick [mailto:neil@××××××××××.uk]
18 >> Sent: 19 January 2006 12:42
19 >> To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
20 >> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to safely unmer5 minge a package