From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dual Layer burn program
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:37:01
1 Luigi Pinna wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 > How can I burn a 8.5 GByte iso? I tried with k3b and I receive an error
4 > and growisofs failed at 99.9% with input/output error.
5 > I searched in portage but I didn't find a program with dual layer
6 > support. Nero didn't work (trial version already expired).
7 > Thanks,
8 > Luigi
9
10 You may want to check the archives. I think someone else had this issue
11 and found a fix or a program to use. I don't have a DVD burner so I
12 wasn't following to closely.
13
14 Maybe someone can shed some light on this better if you can't find it in
15 archives. Someone with a better memory.
16
17 Dale
18
20 --