From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Questions about java, Seamonkey and random hangs.
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 09:29:23
1 Dale wrote:
4 > OK. I emerged the one you mentioned. I mostly did it because now
5 > when I go to the weather radar, Seamonkey starts to load the page then
6 > crashes completely. Even Konqueror doesn't work most of the time.
7 >
8 > What the heck is going on with this? I need my weather because we
9 > have some really nasty storms this time of year and I would like to
10 > see it coming, so I know to duck.
11 >
12 > Any ideas? Is it me or the website?
13 >
14 > Thanks.
15 >
16 > Dale
17 >
18 > :-) :-)
21 Well, after not knowing anything else to do, I did a emerge -ev world.
22 It seems to work like it was before. Read that as Seamonkey hangs until
23 the page is completely loaded. It doesn't crash at least.
24
25 Still open to ideas.
26
27 Dale
28
33 www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967
34
35 Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.