From: Dennis Robertson <dencar@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: sound driver
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 07:44:10
1 James wrote:
2 > Christoph Eckert <mchristoph.eckert <at> t-online.de> writes:
5 > IT"S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!
6
7 Following that happy ending can I ask whether anyone has managed to get
8 alsa to work with the Asus A7N8X deluxe on board sound? Several attempts
9 have produced nothing but static. OSS works OK, but using a deprecated
10 method is to be deprecated, I guess. I have followed the Gentoo linux
11 alsa guide and the static module method
12 mentioned by T.G. without success (still constant static).
13 Regards
14 --
15 Dennis Robertson
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list