From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] trouble with hi-res display and nouveau driver on *one* system
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 00:31:48
1 On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 7:21 PM, <gottlieb@×××.edu> wrote:
2 > On Mon, May 12 2014, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
3 >
4 >> Am 12.05.2014 02:12, schrieb gottlieb@×××.edu:
5 >>
6 >>> I realize you don't use gdm/gnome. But perhaps someone has seen the
7 >>> following problem.
8 >>>
9 >>> To release the screensaver, the current gnome wants you to press mouse
10 >>> button1 and move the mouse up (as with phones and tablets). This fails
11 >>> to end the screensaver, instead the pointer just moves (as though the
12 >>> mouse button wasn't pressed). I tried two mice with the same result.
13 >>
14 >> Press "Esc" instead to release the screensaver.
15 >>
16 >> Stefan
17 >
18 > ESC did not help.
19
20 Allan, could you reemerge again x11-drivers/xf86-input-evdev? And then
21 restart gdm?
22
23 Regards.
24 --
25 Canek Peláez Valdés
26 Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias