From: gottlieb@×××.edu
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] trouble with hi-res display and nouveau driver on *one* system
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 00:21:34
1 On Mon, May 12 2014, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2
3 > Am 12.05.2014 02:12, schrieb gottlieb@×××.edu:
4 >
5 >> I realize you don't use gdm/gnome. But perhaps someone has seen the
6 >> following problem.
7 >>
8 >> To release the screensaver, the current gnome wants you to press mouse
9 >> button1 and move the mouse up (as with phones and tablets). This fails
10 >> to end the screensaver, instead the pointer just moves (as though the
11 >> mouse button wasn't pressed). I tried two mice with the same result.
12 >
13 > Press "Esc" instead to release the screensaver.
14 >
15 > Stefan
16
17 ESC did not help.