From: Jeff <jmg_071769@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ctags & exuberant ctags conflict?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:08:47
1 Hey all.
2
3 Wondering, what's the difference between ctags and exuberant-ctags, and
4 why one would take the place of the other? One of my users has pointed
5 out that 'there should be only one', and that he has always used
6 exuberant in the past. Is there a way to safely link exuberant for him
7 without hosing his system?
8
9 See here:
10
11 # find /usr/bin/ | grep ctag
12 /usr/bin/exuberant-ctags
13 /usr/bin/ctags
14
15 I'm not making a lot of sense right now, sorry - only 4 hours of sleep,
16 again. I love kids.
17
18 :-)
19
20 -Jeff
23 Darth Vader:
24 Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-wan has taught
25 you well. You have controlled your fear. Now,
26 release your anger! Only your hatred can destroy me!
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list