From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Failing to install python cryptography
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:37:08
1 Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I am trying to reinstall dev-python/cryptography:
5
6 You know I had just assumed that you had read all fo the recent postings
7 on this list concerning ssl* ? If not make sure you read them and see
8 if any of the information applies to your situation. I had just assumed
9 that you had read all of those ssl related posts.
10
11 There are (3) ways to read and search for old postings (2016) related
12 to ssl: Gentoo list archive for gentoo-user, gmane.org and nntp.
15 hth,
16 James