From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Failing to install python cryptography
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 00:58:31
1 Thank you James,
2 I reinstalled cryptography with "emerge -e"..
3 Slow but painless.. Things seems better now.
6 On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 10:36 AM, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
7 > Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel <at> gmail.com> writes:
10 >> I am trying to reinstall dev-python/cryptography:
11 >
12 > You know I had just assumed that you had read all fo the recent postings
13 > on this list concerning ssl* ? If not make sure you read them and see
14 > if any of the information applies to your situation. I had just assumed
15 > that you had read all of those ssl related posts.
16 >
17 > There are (3) ways to read and search for old postings (2016) related
18 > to ssl: Gentoo list archive for gentoo-user, gmane.org and nntp.
21 > hth,
22 > James