From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re[4]: [gentoo-user] How packages becomes stable?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:45:11
1 On 7/26/06, Robert Cernansky <hslists2@××××××.sk> wrote:
2 > On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:58:23 -0700 Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 >
4 > RF> On 7/25/06, Robert Cernansky <hslists2@××××××.sk> wrote:
5 > RF> > On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:48:17 -0700 Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
6 > RF>
7 > RF> > RF> Regardless, if there are packages you feel are ready to go
8 > RF> > RF> to stable, you can file bugs on bugs.gentoo.org to
9 > RF> > RF> request stabilization.
10 > RF> >
11 > RF> > Of course I can but I want to point out that this should happen
12 > RF> > occasionally. I reported several packages to be keyworded for amd64
13 > RF> > year ago and none of them is stable yet. So it seems to me that
14 > RF> > this is not "bug", this is a "rule".
15 > RF>
16 > RF> Are these packages stable for x86?
17 >
18 > Yes, they are stable for x86.
19
20 Can you give an example or two?