From: Robert Cernansky <hslists2@××××××.sk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re[4]: [gentoo-user] How packages becomes stable?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:09:56
1 On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:58:23 -0700 Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 RF> On 7/25/06, Robert Cernansky <hslists2@××××××.sk> wrote:
4 RF> > On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:48:17 -0700 Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
5 RF>
6 RF> > RF> Regardless, if there are packages you feel are ready to go
7 RF> > RF> to stable, you can file bugs on bugs.gentoo.org to
8 RF> > RF> request stabilization.
9 RF> >
10 RF> > Of course I can but I want to point out that this should happen
11 RF> > occasionally. I reported several packages to be keyworded for amd64
12 RF> > year ago and none of them is stable yet. So it seems to me that
13 RF> > this is not "bug", this is a "rule".
14 RF>
15 RF> Are these packages stable for x86?
16
17 Yes, they are stable for x86. One of it (app-emulation/fuse) have
18 no maintainer.
19
20 Robert
24 Robert Cernansky