From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fire the fox.
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:28:49
1 On 19 September 2010 00:14, Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Is it just me?  Or does Firefox get slower every release?  And less stable.
3 >
4 > I got myself up to the latest, and I cannot install my 4 add-ons (xmarks,
5 > AdBlockPlus, Noscript, Stumble-upon) without it crashing.  Seg fault
6 > sometimes.  I've got ECC memory, and no reported problems, and it does not
7 > help to clear the profiles (rename ~/.mozilla)  and re-emerge.
8 > Grrrrrr.
9
10 Use Chrome/Chromium. At my gentoo the fox won't even start. I don't
11 know why, I won't to know why... I'm tired about Firefox. :S
14 - -
15 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
16 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
17 --  "Bízzál Istenben és tartsd szárazon a puskaport!".-- Cromwell