From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde-4.3 tweenview does not work
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 04:14:56
1 On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > have they changed the definition of the word, or i were wrong at the
3 > first place?
6 > On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 5:13 AM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >> On Saturday 26 December 2009 19:29:10 Xi Shen wrote:
8 >>> hi,
9 >>>
10 >>> my system is gentoo amd64, kde-4.3, my graphic card is nvidia's. i use
11 >>> nvidia-settings to set up my two displayer to work in the tweenview
12 >>> mode. it supposed to have two separate desktop, instead it have a
13 >>> large desktop expand two displayer.
14 >>>
15 >>> on gnome and windows, tweenview always sets up two separate desktop.
16 >>> how can i set this on kde?
17 >>>
18 >>
19 >> Per the nvidia-driver docs (/usr/share/doc/nvidia-drivers-190.53/README.bz2),
20 >> TwinView is designed to give you one large desktop and there's not much you
21 >> can do about that in KDE.
22 >>
23 >> See Chap 15 of that same doc for a description of how to configure two
24 >> separate screens.
25 >>
26 >> --
27 >> alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
33 > --
34 > Best Regards,
35 > David Shen
36 >
37 > http://twitter.com/davidshen84/
38 > http://meme.yahoo.com/davidshen84/
42 why i cannot find the file you mentioned? it looks like i do not have
43 it installed. how can i install it?
47 Best Regards,
48 David Shen
49