From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde-4.3 tweenview does not work
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 04:12:15
1 have they changed the definition of the word, or i were wrong at the
2 first place?
5 On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 5:13 AM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > On Saturday 26 December 2009 19:29:10 Xi Shen wrote:
7 >> hi,
8 >>
9 >> my system is gentoo amd64, kde-4.3, my graphic card is nvidia's. i use
10 >> nvidia-settings to set up my two displayer to work in the tweenview
11 >> mode. it supposed to have two separate desktop, instead it have a
12 >> large desktop expand two displayer.
13 >>
14 >> on gnome and windows, tweenview always sets up two separate desktop.
15 >> how can i set this on kde?
18 > Per the nvidia-driver docs (/usr/share/doc/nvidia-drivers-190.53/README.bz2),
19 > TwinView is designed to give you one large desktop and there's not much you
20 > can do about that in KDE.
21 >
22 > See Chap 15 of that same doc for a description of how to configure two
23 > separate screens.
24 >
25 > --
26 > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com