From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde-4.3 tweenview does not work
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 22:05:59
1 On Saturday 26 December 2009 19:29:10 Xi Shen wrote:
2 > hi,
3 >
4 > my system is gentoo amd64, kde-4.3, my graphic card is nvidia's. i use
5 > nvidia-settings to set up my two displayer to work in the tweenview
6 > mode. it supposed to have two separate desktop, instead it have a
7 > large desktop expand two displayer.
8 >
9 > on gnome and windows, tweenview always sets up two separate desktop.
10 > how can i set this on kde?
13 Per the nvidia-driver docs (/usr/share/doc/nvidia-drivers-190.53/README.bz2),
14 TwinView is designed to give you one large desktop and there's not much you
15 can do about that in KDE.
16
17 See Chap 15 of that same doc for a description of how to configure two
18 separate screens.
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com