From: Doug Brown <deniro0311@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gentoo Install - Concern w/ NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:47:08
1 After a lot of research I have decided to go with Gentoo, and I think I have all the install issues ironed out. My main concern is with compatiblity issues and my mobo. I have read a ton of horror stories, and I want to make sure I am prepared for any issues that could arise when I install the OS. I am also concerned mith the onboard raid controller and onboard lan. I plan on setting up RAID 0+1. My mobo is a DFI Lan Party NF4 Ultra-D. Any help would be much appreciated.
2
3 Thanks
8 Yahoo! Shopping
9 Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping