From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Replacements for ivman
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 07:54:24
1 On Sunday 12 October 2008 00:52:52 Dale wrote:
2 > I used to use supermount too.  Switching for me was pretty easy tho.  I
3 > had some compatibility issues between versions of hal and ivman once but
4 > nothing really major, just annoying as usual.
5 >
6 > I guess I'm one of those, if it works, just use it.  Ivman works for me
7 > but if something better comes along and is stable, then that would be
8 > cool too.
9
10 Thanks for tips. Today is Sunday, commonly known as fiddle-with-gentoo-day in
11 my household :-)
14 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com