From: Naga <nagatoro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Eeek: Apache2 lost it's CGI ability
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:10:48
1 On Monday 16 February 2009 00:59:41 Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > I've got a low-use CGI script on my web server. Aside from web
3 > crawlers, I usually see at most a few hits a week from
4 > people who share my hobby.
5 >
6 > I just found out it's been down for an unknown period of time because
7 > my Apache no longer does CGI scripting.
8 > I can't even get it to run the simplest possible C program.
9
10 Not sure if this is related to your problem but I had a similar issue that was
11 caused by having "threads" as a USE flag for Apache. This has the effect that
12 the mod_cgi.so module isn't built, but the mod_cgid.so one is.
13
14 /Regards
15 Naga