From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Completely and totally OT - Re: [gentoo-user] Have you seen my flamesuit? (Was: How many people use KDE?)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:22:44
1 On Jan 23, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Antoine wrote:
4 >> Personally I use ext3 for everything except windows partitions. I
5 >> have 3 NTFS-partitions, and one FAT32 partition. The freeware read/
6 >> write ext2-driver for Windows doesn't work with Windows 2003, so I
7 >> have to use FAT32. Especially because captive-ntfs aren't working
8 >> for me.
9 >
10 > Seeing as we are all talking nonsense anyway - does anyone have an
11 > opinion on the fact that m$ just got a fat patent validated by a US
12 > court?
13 > Chrs
14 >
15 isn't it cool how you can patent something you stole?
16 > A
17 > --
18 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list