From: Antoine <melser.anton@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Completely and totally OT - Re: [gentoo-user] Have you seen my flamesuit? (Was: How many people use KDE?)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:14:03
1 > Personally I use ext3 for everything except windows partitions. I have 3
2 > NTFS-partitions, and one FAT32 partition. The freeware read/write
3 > ext2-driver for Windows doesn't work with Windows 2003, so I have to use
4 > FAT32. Especially because captive-ntfs aren't working for me.
5
6 Seeing as we are all talking nonsense anyway - does anyone have an
7 opinion on the fact that m$ just got a fat patent validated by a US court?
8 Chrs
9 A
10 --
11 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list