From: Joshua Schmidlkofer <joshland@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Completely and totally OT - Re: [gentoo-user] Have you seen my flamesuit? (Was: How many people use KDE?)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:34:14
1 Yeah, use ext2 for all of that:
2
3 http://ext2fsd.sourceforge.net/projects/projects.htm
4 http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm
5 http://www.fs-driver.org/
6
7 All of those are supposed to worik, and I am trying them out now.
8
9 good luck,
10 joshua
13 On 1/23/06, Antoine <melser.anton@×××××.com> wrote:
14 >
15 > > Personally I use ext3 for everything except windows partitions. I have 3
16 > > NTFS-partitions, and one FAT32 partition. The freeware read/write
17 > > ext2-driver for Windows doesn't work with Windows 2003, so I have to use
18 > > FAT32. Especially because captive-ntfs aren't working for me.
19 >
20 > Seeing as we are all talking nonsense anyway - does anyone have an
21 > opinion on the fact that m$ just got a fat patent validated by a US court?
22 > Chrs
23 > A
24 > --
25 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list