From: Christopher E <sensory.access@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PLEASE HELP!!! Emerge Isssue Now!
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 19:16:27
1 Hello All,
2
3 I now have just tryed "emerge mozilla-firefox and get the same errors
4 as I did in the other mail I sent, I also tryed mirrorselect and it
5 said some thing about my internet connects but I am ON the internet
6 right now under linux (Gentoo-Gnome) so I don't understand that.
7
8 Any idea what is going on?
9
10 Sincerely,
11 Christopher
12
13 On 5/3/06, Johnson, Maurice E CTR NSWCDL-K74