From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] konsole error messages
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:11:58
1 Jorge Almeida wrote:
2 > On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
3 > > Jorge Almeida wrote:
4 > > > konsole: WARNING: Unable to use
5 > > > /usr/kde/3.5/share/apps/konsole/mc.desktop
6 > >
7 > > looking in the logs I've had these messages
8 > > on a daily basis, until February 25. On that day several
9 > > pacakegs were re-emerged, of which only 'mc' seems relevant.
10 > > Worth a shot.
11 >
12 > What shot?
13 > This started happening some time ago, after upgrading KDE, if I'm
14 > not mistaken.
15
16 You don't have mc installed. If you install it, the messages will
17 go away. They are harmless, though.
18
19 Benno
22 Cetere mi opinias ke ne ĉio tradukenda estas.
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list