From: Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] konsole error messages
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:19:11
1 On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
2
3 > Jorge Almeida wrote:
4 > > konsole: WARNING: Unable to use
5 > > /usr/kde/3.5/share/apps/konsole/mc.desktop
6 > > konsole: WARNING:
7 > > Unable to use /usr/kde/3.5/share/apps/konsole/sumc.desktop
8 > > I have no idea what this means.
9 >
10 > Neither do I, but looking in the logs I've had these messages on a
11 > daily basis, until February 25. On that day several pacakegs were
12 > re-emerged, of which only 'mc' seems relevant. Worth a shot.
13 >
14 What shot?
15 This started happening some time ago, after upgrading KDE, if I'm not
16 mistaken. I recentely recompiled everything, including KDE, due to gcc
17 upgrade, and the useless messages keep popping up...
18
19 And revdep-rebuild has nothing to say...
20
21 Jorge
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list