From: zati@×××××××.hu
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem installing mod_proxy
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:41:55
1 Hei!
2
3 It seems to be masked, so i think you just have to unmask it by
4 adding '=www-apache/mod_proxy_html-2.5.1' to /etc/portage/package.unmask
5
6 On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:11:45 +0100, Thomas Balthazar <thomas.tmp@×××××.com> wrote:
7
8 > Hello,
9 >
10 > This is my first week with Gentoo.
11 > I'm running Gentoo Base System version 1.6.14 on a x86_64 Intel(R)
12 > Celeron(R) CPU 2.66GHz.
13 >
14 > I have Apache 2.0.58 installed.
15 > I would like to install mod_proxy. I need it.
16 >
17 > When I do a emerge --search mod_proxy, all I get is :
18 > * www-apache/mod_proxy_html [ Masked ]
19 > Latest version available: 2.5.1
20 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
21 > Size of files: 8 kB
22 > Homepage: http://apache.webthing.com/mod_proxy_html/
24 > reverse proxy
25 > License: GPL-2
26 >
27 > So it looks like I cannot install mod_proxy through emerge.
28 >
29 > Do I need to recompile Apache?
30 > Or is there another way?
31 >
32 > If I need to recompile Apache, how can I know which options where used for
33 > the original installation of Apache? I would like to keep the exact same
34 > config + mod_proxy.
35 >
36 > Any help would be much-much-much appreciated!
37 > Thanks in advance,
38 > Thomas.
43 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list