From: Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Enable "regular" network traffic when using VPN
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 00:50:24
1 Hi,
2
3 On ven. 8 juin 18:34:14 2018, Grant Taylor wrote:
4 > I'd then reconfigure the VPN with "Use only for resources on this
5 > connection." and then do something like this:
6 >
7 > I'm not completely sure about the "dev" syntax as it's been a while since
8 > I've done routes via devices. Check IP's man page.
9
10 The “dev” syntax is correct. As tun0 is a L3 tunnel, you don’t have to
11 bother about ARP next-hop resolution.
14 alarig