From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 21:29:39
1 On Mon, 14 May 2012 17:01:59 -0400
2 Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Alan McKinnon
5 > <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > [snip]
8 >
9 > > We generally tolerate gmail webapp users (trying to inline post on
10 > > that is hard to do but possible) and reluctantly accept the
11 > > smartphone users often have no choice as it's impossible to do
12 > > anything other than top post on many devices (especially
13 > > BlackBerrys). Such users should leave the nice "Sent from my
14 > > BlackBerry" comment at the bottom, it helps indicate you can't
15 > > avoid the top-post.
16 >
17 > You may have noticed I usually have ":wq" at the ends of my emails.
18 > That's when I'm posting from, e.g. GMail's web app. When you see "ZZ",
19 > that's my phone or tablet.
22 True's bob, whaddaya know. It's there right enough :-)
23
24 I still think Neil has the best sigs in the entire universe.
25 It's spooky the way his fortunes work.
28 Alan McKinnnon
29 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com