From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 21:04:26
1 On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 [snip]
4
5 > We generally tolerate gmail webapp users (trying to inline post on that
6 > is hard to do but possible) and reluctantly accept the smartphone users
7 > often have no choice as it's impossible to do anything other than top
8 > post on many devices (especially BlackBerrys). Such users should leave
9 > the nice "Sent from my BlackBerry" comment at the bottom, it helps
10 > indicate you can't avoid the top-post.
11
12 You may have noticed I usually have ":wq" at the ends of my emails.
13 That's when I'm posting from, e.g. GMail's web app. When you see "ZZ",
14 that's my phone or tablet.
17 :wq