From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CPU upgrade and LVM questions.
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 10:01:41
1 On Friday, 7 December 2018 00:19:24 GMT Dale wrote:
2 > Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
3
4 > > I don't use lm-sensors either. KSysGuard sees the kernel sensors just
5 > > fine without it. You just need to add them in the KSysGuard options.
6 >
7 > Got it. I did some digging but I found it. I had to add a tab and then
8 > add it to that. I also found the options as well. There are tons of
9 > things to monitor in there. Right now, my current CPU is dead on. It
10 > reads 3200. Now when I upgrade, I know where to go look. I can also
11 > compare to what cpuinfo says too.
12
13 Have you tried gkrellm? It's very neat. Sits in a vertical strip at the side
14 of your screen and shows a whole load of things all at once. I've been using
15 it for donkeys' years.
18 Regards,
19 Peter.