From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CPU upgrade and LVM questions.
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 12:41:20
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Friday, 7 December 2018 00:19:24 GMT Dale wrote:
3 >> Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
4 >>> I don't use lm-sensors either. KSysGuard sees the kernel sensors just
5 >>> fine without it. You just need to add them in the KSysGuard options.
6 >> Got it. I did some digging but I found it. I had to add a tab and then
7 >> add it to that. I also found the options as well. There are tons of
8 >> things to monitor in there. Right now, my current CPU is dead on. It
9 >> reads 3200. Now when I upgrade, I know where to go look. I can also
10 >> compare to what cpuinfo says too.
11 > Have you tried gkrellm? It's very neat. Sits in a vertical strip at the side
12 > of your screen and shows a whole load of things all at once. I've been using
13 > it for donkeys' years.
16 That's what I generally use.  I don't see a place for it to show the CPU
17 frequency tho.  Did I miss it?
18
19 Dale
20