From: David Haller <gentoo@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CPU upgrade and LVM questions.
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 05:04:41
1 Hello,
2
3 On Fri, 07 Dec 2018, Dale wrote:
4 >Peter Humphrey wrote:
5 >> Have you tried gkrellm? It's very neat. Sits in a vertical strip at
6 >> the side of your screen and shows a whole load of things all at
7 >> once. I've been using it for donkeys' years.
8 >
9 >That's what I generally use.  I don't see a place for it to show the CPU
10 >frequency tho.  Did I miss it?
11
12 Nope. Try your local x11-plugins/gkrellm-gkfreq, see attachment ;)
13
14 HTH,
15 -dnh
18 Keep me informed on the behaviour of this kernel.. As the "BugFree(tm)"
19 series didn't turn out too well, I'm starting a new series called the
20 "ItWorksForMe(tm)" series, of which this new kernel is yet another
21 shining example. -- Linus, in the announcement for 1.3.29

gkrellm-gkfreq-2.4.ebuild text/plain