From: Geistteufel <geistteufel@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge -uDpvt world & kdelibs
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:31:01
1 Have you sync your portage today ?
2
3 The emerge -Dup world give me kdelibs 3.5.5 and they are not mask
4 donc use package.keywords for this, in order to preserve dependancy in
5 mask file
6
7 Another think usefull, donc emerge kde (the alias), they install lots of
8 think not necessary usefull for you
9
10 emerge kdebase kdeadmin ... all package you want, and drop all unwant
11 package with depclean
12 emerge unmerge kde, emerge --noreplace kdebase kdeadmin ..., emerge -a
13 depclean, ... emerge -Dup world
14
15 so ...
16