From: Edward M <edwardmartinez@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fwd: OpenSP build fails
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:53:32
1 On 4/22/2014 12:05 PM, Nikita Tropin wrote:
2 > Problem is not in this environment variable(which influence on few
3 > packages like webkit-gtk, libreoffice) but in OpenSP package which has
4 > no common with it. I mentioned about I_KNOW_WHAT_I_AM_DOING=1 to not
5 > create additional questions about why I'm use it. However, as we
6 > calling emerge from terminal and using shell(most of all POSIX
7 > compliant), we can use both syntax, your and my and it will be correct.
8 >
9 > However, I tried your version, it doesn't work.
10
11 Sorry, I was not of any help. I decided I would give it a try,
12 since i have seen that before.
13 Thank you for the reply and explanation
16 Best regards
17 ed