From: Nikita Tropin <posixivist32@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fwd: OpenSP build fails
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:06:09
1 Problem is not in this environment variable(which influence on few packages
2 like webkit-gtk, libreoffice) but in OpenSP package which has no common
3 with it. I mentioned about I_KNOW_WHAT_I_AM_DOING=1 to not create
4 additional questions about why I'm use it. However, as we calling emerge
5 from terminal and using shell(most of all POSIX compliant), we can use both
6 syntax, your and my and it will be correct.
7
8 However, I tried your version, it doesn't work.