From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] merging or fitting images together
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 06:03:14
1 120515 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > 120515 Urs Schutz wrote:
3 >> I just tried with fotoxx.
4 >> This is a semi-manual process, but I liked the resulting image.
5
6 I've installed Fotoxx & it does a very good job !
7
8 >> The joint is less visible than on brum-2.jpg.
9
10 There's no sign of it on my version :
11 http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~purslow/test/brum-3.jpg
12
13 >> It was easy to do an "unbend" after merging
14 >> and therefore the clock and the face on the image borders stay in the image.
15
16 They're on my image, but I can't find out how to turn it into a rectangle.
17 NB there are noticeable curves at the R-hand edge not in the original:
18 look at the sidewalk curve & at the building pediment.
19 Any suggestions ? -- otherwise, this looks like the tool to use.
23 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
24 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
25 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca