From: Jon Hardcastle <jd_hardcastle@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ARGH I uninstalled python
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:05:15
1 I was trying to do a emerge --update ask world and it kept failing on updating python-updater and it was tripping over the python install.... soooooo i did the 'sensible' thing and unemerged python. NOW I REALISE THAT PYTHON IS INTEGRAL TO emerge.
2
3 Can i fix this????
4
5 Also, perhaps some more warnings?!? the warning message was the standard one.. which i ignored thinking i could just reinstall it immediately.
6
7 No joy!
11 N: Jon Hardcastle
12 E: Jon@×××××××××××.com
13 'Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own.'
14
15 Please sponsor me for the London to Brighton 2009.
16 Just Giving: http://www.justgiving.com/jonathanhardcastle