From: John Smith <tfn2kk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VMware-Workstation 6.5.0, 6.5.1 problem
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:53:28
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 10:20 AM, John Smith <tfn2kk@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hello,
5 >>
6 >> I can't get vmware-workstation to work properly.
7 >>
8 >> I've tried vmware-workstation 6.5.0 and 6.5.1. Either one crashes when
9 >> clicking the "Create a new virtual machine" button. It gives no error
10 >> nothing it just quits the program.
11 >> The user is in the vmware group. Everything seems to work fine except
12 >> "Create a new virtual machine" button.
13 >>
14 >> Any suggestion how can i get any debug output or something.
18 > If you run it from a terminal does it show any output there when it crashes?
21 Nothing no error not even any kind of message.