From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VMware-Workstation 6.5.0, 6.5.1 problem
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:48:09
1 On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 10:20 AM, John Smith <tfn2kk@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I can't get vmware-workstation to work properly.
5 >
6 > I've tried vmware-workstation 6.5.0 and 6.5.1. Either one crashes when
7 > clicking the "Create a new virtual machine" button. It gives no error
8 > nothing it just quits the program.
9 > The user is in the vmware group. Everything seems to work fine except
10 > "Create a new virtual machine" button.
11 >
12 > Any suggestion how can i get any debug output or something.
15 If you run it from a terminal does it show any output there when it crashes?