From: Dean Matzkov <bapabooiee@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge --unmerge fails
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:39:23
1 Well, if you were running portage-2-2_rc67, that's already pretty much
2 bleeding edge =P
3
4 But just out of curiosity, though, is there any particular reason
5 you're not running a more-stable version of Portage, such as v2.1.8.3
6 or v2.1.9.17? The 2.2 release-candidates are hard-masked for a reason
7 - which includes things randomly breaking, such as this unmerge issue
8 you experienced.
9
10 On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Hilco Wijbenga